In 1978 Town & Country Auto Parts opened our doors in Lansdale, Pa. with a whopping 3 employees. Our main goal at that time was to be the Best Wholesale Auto Parts Supplier in our market areas. We thought we knew the 3 main ingredients necessary to grow our business and gain the trust and purchases of our potential customer base.
Service! Service! Service!!!!!
Our target customers were and still are, any wholesale type of customer, including service stations, repair garages, car dealers, fleet accounts, mass merchandisers, body shops, transmission shops, and more, that has a need for automotive or heavy duty parts, oils, chemicals, or hardware.
Because of our continued dedication to;
Customer Satisfaction through Superior Customer Service
Town & Country Auto Parts have been fortunate to grow it's business considerably over the years.
* In 1982 we expanded our reach and opened our 2nd location in Hatboro, Pa
* Still not content, in 1995 we opened another location in Feasterville, Pa.
* With market, technological and industry changes coming so swiftly in the late 90's and early 2000's, Town & Country Auto decided to open a centralized phone room at the Lansdale location. Here, we answer ALL customer calls for ALL locations. Our professional counter staff is situated in an area complete with the latest in computer technology. Each work station is equipped with a PC that has electronic cataloging, DSL and WEB links to most major manufacturers, VIN decoders and more.
* Looking towards the future, in 2005 we moved our Feasterville operation to Huntingdon Valley, Pa., coupling it to a 9000 sq. foot warehouse. From here we will be able to handle the growing inventory requirements of our company and customers. Each of the stores receive, TWICE a DAY inventory replenishment from our warehouse.
* In 2007 we expanded our service area and added a location in East Norriton.